Monday, April 21, 2014

White backgrounds and "the rainbow effect"

This past week I found out that I could use a white background instead of the black background, so I started making some white background pictures. Here is My first one:
 This one is a vivid mixture of colors making the rainbow effect in the background. In front of the rainbow scenery, is a very well contrasting white swirl. The swirl makes all the difference in this piece art-work. Without the swirl, the painting would be less meaningful. This one is a fun piece to make in my opinion.
 
My second piece of art-work is an improved picture of my name. I am very sorry for making a crappy painting of my name; I was out of ideas the day I made my name "masterpiece." This week I thought of making my name in the white background, improving the quality of the background and the name itself. Here it is:
I hope you enjoyed this one because it took me a while to pick the right colors in the background.
In the picture there is a green, blue, and red rainbow in the background to make the "rainbow effect" on the painting. In front of the beautiful rainbow is my name in the neatest cursive I have ever done in my life. My name was very hard to write by using the mouse pad on my laptop. I had to write it a lot of times until I got it to look good like this. Now I feel really special with my new name painting.
Thank you for reading!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment