Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tunnel of Light and an Old Star

This week I worked on two pieces of art. My first piece is a star shooting out rainbow rays that travel a long distance that can be seen from other galaxies. This is an old star that already exploded that is shooting out the never ending rays of light. As you can see, there are other surrounding gasses around the old star that makes the scenery even better. This old star leaves a story to tell.



My second art work is a tunnel with a strong plasma-like light. This light is moving and getting closer. This light is very bright and powerful like the sun and when you reach that light, you will have that power and strength that will enlighten you forever. I really like this picture because it shows that one day, I will reach that light, that dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment