Monday, April 28, 2014

My last three pieces of art



This week I had an idea of making something out of this world.  I made two alien ships, each uniquely made. This first one is sideways with a neon force field around it to protect from enemy fire.It has its front light to search for victims! A universe is watching us!




This second one was hard to make. It took a lot of thinking to make: it is a flying saucer spinning really fast leaving neon light trails. Its light lights up the sky with its bright blue glow.

This weekend I went to a band trip to Orlando, Florida and it was awesome.At the band trip, in Universal studios I went on a lot of rides, but my favorite one was at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It had 3 rides in it and I loved all of them. I made this picture of three wands; one Harry’s, one Hermionie’s, and one Ron’s; to show the coolness of harry potter. Each wand has its unique glow of bright light. I really enjoyed my band trip. 
I finally accomplished my goal, I made 20 pieces of flame-art. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment